Specifications for 16948 GE F24BX/835 Replacement Lamp
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL
||GE Biax / High Lumen Biax 4-Pin
|SKU / Case Qty
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)
F24BX/835 GE Compact Fluorescent Lamp
- The F24BX/835 GE fluorescent lamps operate at high surface temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries.
- Turn power off and allow adequate time (approximately 10 minutes) for the GE F24BX/835 lamp to cool before attempting replacement.
- In order to avoid the risk of electrical shock, make sure the power to the fixture is turned off when replacing the F24BX/835 GE.
- The GE F24BX/835 lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them.
- The F24BX/835 GE fluorescent tubes may shatter with considerable force when broken.
- To ensure that the GE F24BX/835 lamps remain in the sockets for the duration of the operation, make sure that the fixture’s sockets are not worn prior to installation of the lamps.
- If the F24BX/835 GE lamps are installed in worn sockets, the lamps could fall out of the fixture during operation.
- Never operate GE F24BX/835 lamp above or below its rated current voltage.
- Electrical connections should be clean and in good condition. Replace the F24BX/835 GE lamp holders and sockets when needed.
- Affix the GE F24BX/835 lamp securely in the socket. Improper installations will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to the lamp and socket.
- Do not look directly at the operating lamp for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- F24BX/835 GE fluorescent lamp use is not recommended in extreme weather conditions.
- Excessive cold/warm temperatures dramatically affects the GE F24BX/835 starting, lamp life and lumen maintenance.